- ticket title
- CCTV appeal following burglary in Watford
- Watford’s new Chief Inspector, Matt Phillips, reflects on his first month in the role
- Action Fraud reports show £6.7 million lost to holiday booking fraud
- Mitie has been awarded a contract with West Hertfordshire Hospitals
- Have you seen wanted Kane? Stevenage/North Herts
Hertfordshire-based housing association Thrive Homes has launched an innovative app that provides a new way for customers to interact with the organisation via Apple Store or Google Play. The myThrive self-service app uses 1st Touch digital software from Aareon UK (www.aareon.co.uk ) to offer a range of online customer self-service requests 24/7 via smartphones and tablets. The app is an important part of Thrive’s digital approach to customer engagement.
The myThrive app enables customers to:
• view their account balance
• book repairs
• make a payment
• report issues and upload photos, eg. graffiti or fly-tipping
• update cases eg. anti-social behaviour
• and so much more.
Whilst Thrive Homes is retaining all its existing customer contact options, the app will ultimately reduce the number of customer phone calls to its contact centre. This achieves value for money and greater operational flexibility whilst providing an additional and highly positive engagement experience for customers.
The app integrates with Thrive’s Aareon QL CRM system, so that all online enquiries made update on the customers’ records. This ensures that, at any time, residents can always view up-to-date transactions on their account and repairs history.